Saki Hikari Pure White
Uniquely blended ingredients help your koi develop that deep, translucent white you’ve only dreamed of. Finish your koi off with Pure White™ and that show trophy will be yours!
- Developed to help develop a snow white Shiroji. Includes carefully selected ingredients and avoids using those we've identified can cause yellowing over time. (the Shiroji is the white area of the koi).
- A traditional Japanese health food, extract of “pickled Japanese apricot”, naturally contains Apricot-Polyphenol and higher levels of Citric Acid which help support efficient metabolism in Nishikigoi, an important step in developing desirable Shiroji.
- Milled Sesame Seed contains desirable antioxidants which can improve gloss and luster.
- This highly digestible formula allows feeding at lower water temperatures making it ideal for use during the winter show season.
- Utilities Hikari-Germ™, a spore form of a beneficial, live (viable) naturally occurring micro-organism (probiotic) which awakens once in the intestine of the koi. Its inclusion, along with the uniquely balanced nutrient mix only Hikari® could develop, offers your koi their best chance to develop their championship potential.
To maintain the optimum Shiroji, we recommend using Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ exclusively. The use of other diets with this product, especially color enhancing foods, will significantly reduce the noticeable impact.
- Above 18ºC feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two to four times daily based on the activity level of your koi.
- Between 12ºC and 18ºC feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two times daily based on the activity level of your koi. For best results, try to feed during the warmest part of the day.
- Between 5ºC and 12ºC carefully regulate the amount fed based on the activity level of your koi and your pond conditions. Extreme care should be taken to avoid over-feeding in this temperature range.
- Below 5ºC Stop all feeding.
|Crude Protein||Crude Fat||Crude Fibre|
|min. 37.0%||min. 5.0%||max. 1.5%|
|max. 15%||min. 1.2%||max. 10.0%|
We'll ship your order within 24 hours of receiving it.
Get in touch if you'd like to know more about a product before you buy it.