Kusuri Acriflavine 1% is a liquid medication used as a treatment against bacterial infections including ulcers, protozoal and external fungal Infections such as fin and mouth rot, it can also be used to treat dropsy. It is reported to help in the reduction of minor viral infections and it can be used safely in salted ponds.
- Fill a clean watering can with pond water, then add Kusuri 1% Acriflavine.
- Slowly apply to the pond over a 1 hour period, this will prevent shocking the pond with a highly concentrated dose.
- Reduce feeding and monitor water quality, stop feeding if ammonia or nitrate become detectable.
- Repeat dose every 3 days for a maximum of 10 doses. Switch off UV sterilizer until course of treatment is complete.
- Do not use below 12.5°C.
- 10ml for every 456l (100 gallons) of pond water.
- Do not overdose, overdosing can cause fish fatalities.
We'll ship your order within 24 hours of receiving it.
Get in touch if you'd like to know more about a product before you buy it.