Evolution Aqua Pure+ Filter Start Gel
What is Evolution Aqua Pure+ Filter Start Gel?
PURE+ Filter Start Gel is a live, concentrated bacteria culture to be used to kick-start brand new filters, or existing filters which have changed to brand new biological media. Easy to use, the filter starter can be poured directly over your filter media. As a result, the gel-based solution will stick to the filter media, allowing the bacteria it contains to colonise your filter quickly. Available in 1 litre and 2.5-litre bottles, this filter starter is capable of treating ponds from 10,000 to 25,000 litres.
- Shake well before using to ensure bacteria haven't settled
- For best results, unscrew the cap of the bottle and pour the contents directly onto the filter media. You cannot over-dose your filter with gel
- When using Pure+ Filter Start Gel, we recommend adding oxygen to your pond through an air pump and diffuser
- Always perform regular water tests using a suitable pond test kit, especially before adding your fish to the pond
- If a UV clarifier is running, switch it off when dosing and keep switched off for 12 hours after dosing
We'll ship your order within 24 hours of receiving it.
Get in touch if you'd like to know more about a product before you buy it.