KDF GAC Filter
- High quality
- Competitive pricing
- Leaves beneficial minerals (calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, etc.) intact, producing a tastier mineral water
- Contains activated carbon and KDF® media
- Removes a wide range of contaminants including heavy metals (arsenic, cadmium, lead, mercury)
- Removes iron compounds and hydrogen sulphide
- Removes pesticides
- Removes up to 99% of free chlorine from water
- Removes organic substances
- Cartridges are equipped with end filter, which prevents all deposited media from being washed out
- KDF® media inhibits bacteria growth in treated water - uses no silver
- Made in the EU with high quality materials
These are state-of-the-art multimedia filter cartridges. They are designed such that water flows from the bottom to top ensuring a long contact time, allowing for maximum absorption and treatment.
Using a highly efficient longitudinal flow for greater contact time, they are ideal for high chlorine and other organic reductions.
Cartridges are filled with water-washed coconut shell activated carbon, KDF-55® and non-woven polypropylene layers. Each layer plays an important role in potable water purification.
Coconut shell activated carbon used in filter cartridges removes chlorine, solvents and aromatic hydrocarbons (improves the taste and odour) and compounds, phenol, benzene, and other organic substances from the water.
KDF®, utilizing redox reactions, kills or inhibits bacteria growth, converts chlorine to chlorides and removes iron, hydrogen sulphide and heavy metals (lead, arsenic, etc.).
Used in combination with activated carbon, KDF® can significantly extend the life of filter cartridges. Non-woven polypropylene creates a barrier that prevents filtration media from being washed out.
We'll ship your order within 24 hours of receiving it.
Get in touch if you'd like to know more about a product before you buy it.